7.12.2013

chILD Foundation Bracelet Fundraiser

The chILD Foundation is organizing a fundraiser to sell silicone wristbands that look like the following:

Each bracelet costs $5 each and they come in two sizes: adult and youth.

If you would like to buy one (or more!) please either:
(1) send an email to me at jenny.austin@myfairpoint.net,
(2) send me a message on Facebook, or
(3) make a $5 donation (or multiple of $5 if you want more than 1) to Emma's FirstGiving webpage (CLICK HERE) and in the comment write "bracelet donation".

I will need to know the following:
(1) how many you want,
(2) how many of each size,
(3) how payment will be made, and
(4) address for shipping.
 
I will let you know when they are in and ready for shipping. I believe it will probably be August 2013 when they are ready. Kudos to Amber Gugolj and Aaron Steinmetz for their hard work coming up with the idea and organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment